Open Demo Account
To open a demo account please Download the MetaTrader 4 Terminal.
Why would you like to open a demo account?
- Demo accounts and real accounts have the same functionality.
- Of course you do not invest money with the demo account and all profits and losses in demo account are fictitious.
- On demo account you can be permitted to do things that you can’t on your live account. For example, to deal at obviously wrong quote, which otherwise would be impossible to do on the live account.
- Demo account allows you to gain trading experience and familiarize yourself with the trading platform.
- You can test your trading strategies or develop new ones in the real market conditions at no risk involved.
Three easy steps to open a demo account:
- Download MetaTrader 4.
- Run the mt4setup.exe file.
- Follow the installation process and click Next when required.
Once you download and install the platform, you will be asked to enter in some information, including a valid email address. Your demo account will expire after 20 days of inactivity.
Once you have downloaded and installed your terminal, this is the window you will see when you open a demo account.